On November 17, Friends of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights held Gala 2022: Raising Our Voices.
Thank you for celebrating with us and learning along with us from Kimberly Davis, Senior Executive with the NHL. Her message of brave and bold leadership and the need to focus on dignity inspired us all to find ways to further diversity, equity and inclusion in the world around us.
Kimberly also shared a similar message with the nearly 200 youth who visited the Museum the day prior to hear her speak.
At the event, we also honoured Gail Asper and her incredible contributions to make the Museum a reality.
Through this event, our compassionate supporters gave $920,000 to support the ongoing work of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Thank you for your generosity!
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors of Gala 2022!
- BMO Financial Group
- The Bob Williams Foundation
- Brian Felesky
- Bruce Miltenberg & Cynthia Cohen-Miltenberg
- Diamond Abramowich Family
- Dr. M. Elizabeth Cannon
- Harvard Developments Inc.
- The Honourable Vim Kochhar – Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons
- James Richardson & Sons, Limited and Affiliated Companies
- Lisa Pankratz & Tom Ferries
- Long time supporters of CMHR: Gary and Gwen Steiman
- Janice Stratton & Ian Robinson
- Jean Giguere, C.M. & Dennis Giguere
- Karen Prentice
- McKenna Family Foundation
- Pauline Collette
- Piston Ring Service
- PwC Canada
- Richard Haskayne, O.C., A.O.E. & Lois Haskayne
- Ryan Henderson – Henderson & Associates
- Christine & Paul Soubry
- Taylor McCaffrey Lawyers
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Winnipeg Building & Decorating
Event Production Partners:
- Bounce Design
- Centric Productions
- Monique LaCoste
- Tom Powell Design
- Tony Nardella Photography