“We need not wait to see what others do.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Members of our Changemakers Circle are committed to generating positive change in the world — now, and for generations to come.
Through tax-deductible gifts of $1,000 or more, Changemakers play important roles. They ensure that year after year, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and its dynamic exhibit areas will engage thousands of local, national and international visitors of all ages in inspiring encounters with human rights
Don’t wait to take action on human rights. Please complete the donation form below and become a Changemaker today!
“The Field Trip to the Human Rights Museum was truly life changing. It made me see the world in a different way. From the aboriginal gallery to the Holocaust exhibit there was always something that forced me to think differently. I hope one day everyone could feel the sense of hope I felt within those walls.” -Yeshi, age 14
Changemakers Circle is a giving program for contributions of $1,000 or more. For other gifts please click here.
Changemaker’s Circle Benefits
In addition, we are proud to recognize your support with the following:
- Permanent recognition in your giving level on the CMHR’s Donor Wall, upon reaching an all-time, cumulative giving level of $10,000 or more
- Recognition in commensurate giving level on Friends’ Donors web page for your all-time, cumulative donations
- Invitations to select Museum events
- Opportunity for pre-sale ticket purchase for select Friends and Museum events
- (For non-Manitoba donors) Invitation to CMHR event(s) or a meeting with staff or senior volunteers, when in your area
- Friends e-newsletter 10x per year which includes updates on CMHR activities
- Friends letter (3x per year) from a CMHR content contributor