Be a Friend of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and champion the cause of human rights in Canada and around the world. Change begins with you!
- Make a one-time gift. Even $10 can make a difference. And when you donate $25 or more, we’ll send you a Shine Pin – the Friends symbol – to wear with pride.
- Become a monthly supporter. Triple your impact. You can spread out your gift into smaller amounts, provide us with a reliable base of support, plus help us save time, banking fees and additional fundraising costs.
- Recognize someone special with a Tribute Gift of your choice.
- Make a major gift that helps shape the world for generations to come.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Be a Voice. Join supporters across the country, and inspire people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to become human rights champions. Every time you help us add a Friend, our beacon of hope shines brighter, and you advance the cause of human rights equality in Canada and around the world.
- Be the Change. In your neighbourhood, in your workplace, in your community. There are lots of ways you can help!