Be a Friend of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and champion the cause of human rights in Canada and around the world. Change begins with you!
Giving Tuesday – December 2, 2014
Friends of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights is participating in Giving Tuesday! Join us by making a donation, spreading the word on social media and encouraging others to give a gift to Friends. Don’t forget to hashtag GivingTuesday.
Giving Tuesday is a new global movement for giving and volunteering, taking place each year after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year Giving Tuesday is December 2, 2014. The “opening day of the giving season”, it is a time where charities, companies and individuals join together and rally for favourite causes.
- Make a one-time gift. Even $10 can make a difference. And when you donate $25 or more, we’ll send you a Shine Pin – the Friends symbol – to wear with pride.
- Become a monthly supporter. Triple your impact. You can spread out your gift into smaller amounts, provide us with a reliable base of support, plus help us save time, banking fees and additional fundraising costs.
- Recognize someone special with a Tribute Gift of your choice.
- Make a major gift that helps shape the world for generations to come.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Be a Voice. Join supporters across the country, and inspire people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to become human rights champions. Every time you help us add a Friend, our beacon of hope shines brighter, and you advance the cause of human rights equality in Canada and around the world.
- Be the Change. In your neighbourhood, in your workplace, in your community. There are lots of ways you can help!